The YaegerPro is the perfect cart for Steadicam, D.I.T., Camera Assistants, Drone Pilots and more. Carefully balancing sturdy, fast folding and affordable, the new YaegerPro folds in 2-4 minutes without any tools*.
Overall Concept - Fully vs Partially Collapsible:
Our goal was to create a cart that was perfect for someone looking an economical solution or all the bells and whistles without compromise.
As the industry evolves, sprinter vans are becoming more and more common. In designing the YaegerPro, we were very cognoscente of creating a cart that met people's individual needs and quite honestly, some people don't need a cart that fully breaks down. So the base cart's casters are bolted to the 1/4" aluminum frames, which means, you cut the cost of the caster clips and travel wheels.
But lets say you book a travel gig in which you'll need to bring your cart. You can buy the easily installed Removable Caster Kit making your cart fully collapsible. You can almost call this cart "a la carte". Below are features that are labeled "Standard" and "Optional" which can really get you the cart that you need. Feel free to call 805-440-0669 if you have any questions.
Included - YaegerPro End Channels:
- The fortified 6061 aluminum end channels provide all the features that make this cart a must have addition to your workflow.
- Tank-like corners will leave you as worry free as possible when traveling, and are the basis for many features including:
- Built in travel posts
- Leg pivoting slots
- Accessory and leg clamps
- Mast and accessory quick dock slots
- Caster stability
- Optional Caster storage docks
- and more.
Included - YaegerPro Fold Flat Legs:
- A simple system that allows the cart to fold quickly and compactly with a limited amount of parts. The slotted pivot points are a completely new concept that allow the pivot point to move up to accommodate the opposing legs underneath them.
- When unfolding the legs, simply lift the legs evenly and drop the knob into the rear slots and tighten the knobs creating one of the strongest folding carts on the market.
Included - YaegerPro Accessory Dock (Mast not included):
- Because the ends of the cart are built with machined 6061 Aluminum channel, we were able to build in a docking system that no other cart with bent sheet aluminium could do.
- We already have mast clamps, a variety of handles, troughs being built, and many more accessories in the works like compact camera docks and more.
Included - YaegerPro Corner Locks:
- A quick release handle now locks your legs and your accessories with this cleverly designed clamp. Build out your workflow with confidence
Included - YaegerPro Travel Posts:
- With built in travel posts, making quick trips have never been easier than ever. The spring loaded knobs are permanently attached to the upper shelf leaving no spare parts to get lost.
Optional - Colors:
- Standard will be raw aluminum with red accent, but feel free to pimp your cart the way you want it!
Optional - YaegerPro Handles:
- 2x 5" Grip Handles: (Bolted on Upper Shelf)
- T-Handle: (Bolted on Upper or Lower Shelf) This handle is great as cable hooks or holding a steadicam vest.
- Built-in Handle: (Welded on Lower Shelf): Perfect for steadicam operators, with the handle on the bottom shelf, it clears the way for masts to be mounted on both ends of the cart. Coming Soon: we will be testing a caster extension that will lock onto the handle. The extension will better protect the camera and extend the wheel base for additional stability. Prior to testing, we are anticipating the weight capacity for the cart will need to be reduced when using the caster extension.
*Tools are not required for normal folding, but may be needed to move mid bars and other fine tuning while finding their respective optimal permanent positions.